Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 136 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology.
Reporting to the Director, Advertising and Web, the Digital Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for digital and social media strategy and execution, supporting Bell Mobility’s objectives. This is a fast paced role and requires the candidate to have a high degree of digital knowledge, project management experience and is an individual who takes initiative and is proactive and is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable in the digital space.
- Manage all digital, search, and social campaigns for Bell, including: briefing of campaigns, management of creative and media process and monitoring and optimizing campaigns
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and external agency partners to execute effective digital campaigns
- Defines objectives and KPI’s, understanding of benchmarks and seasonal trends
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the digital and social space and propose new and innovative ways to leverage the media to build the Bell brand and drive activations, up-sell and cross-sell
- Provide reporting on all campaigns and utilize reporting to optimize campaigns on a frequent basis
- Propose tests that will allow us to solve business problems (example: test offers, new creative/copy, new audience segments, etc.)
- Identify trends, insights, and new digital opportunities for the Bell brand
- Evaluate emerging technologies, software, and creative formats to provide thought leadership