We’re a tight-knit group of creative specialists who ideate, design, code, write, film, and edit every piece of award-winning advertising, communications, and brand collateral for the world’s greatest small-group adventure travel company. We work fast. We work hard. We serve a global brand that stubbornly refuses to stop growing. We do it all in-house, and we have a blast making it all happen.
The G Adventures Global Marketing team is on the hunt for a passionate, intelligent, experienced, hard-working, and authentic Global Manager, CRM & Marketing Automation. If you fit the bill, please apply. We can’t wait to meet you.
At G Adventures, we’re obsessed with the customer, our traveler; it’s about engaging and connecting emotionally with each and every one of them, along each and every step of their journey so they keep coming back for more.
As the Global Manager, CRM & Marketing Automation you will lead a team of 3 (one CRM Specialist and two Marketing Automation Specialists) to develop conversion, loyalty and retention programs across all relevant channels.
You’re someone who’s looking to build a world class team and make a difference. We’re looking for someone with opinions, and the ability to express them. Someone with a strong customer marketing background, who can balance the need to drive short term conversion with the need to build long term loyalty to our brand. Someone who aspires to use their direct marketing skills to help change people’s lives through travel. Sound like a lofty goal? We live and breathe our brand promise every day, so if you’re up for it, we want you on our team.
- With the support of the Director, Digital Marketing & Communications, act as the key CRM & Marketing Automation expert within the Global Marketing team
- Manage, nurture, and grow a small team of CRM and Marketing Automation Specialists to execute conversion, loyalty & retention campaigns on a global and/or regional basis
- Oversee all marketing communications to existing customers and prospects via digital messaging systems (email, SMS, app notifications)
- Partner with the Technology and Operations team to ensure transactional emails are optimized
- Own the consumer and travel agent lifecycle across all channels to ensure relevant communications
- Continue to optimise our lead nurturing flows and engagement streams
- Partner with the design, video, web, social teams to develop and execute tactical campaigns to drive revenue
- Continue to refine lead scoring model to optimize campaign performance
- Develop strategies to increase repeat purchase rate among travellers
- Support the paid media team with audience data for targeting and retargeting across advertising platforms
- Work closely with the web and e-commerce teams to align personalization and recommendation programs to enhance the customer experience
- Develop, implement, track and measure email communications to evaluate and improve on the results of all campaigns
- Understand and become an expert in our industry, our business, our culture, our customer, and use that knowledge to create effective, impactful, strategic and share worthy work
- Actively contribute to the Digital Marketing & Communications team in a collaborative and meaningful way that helps support, inspire and motivate fellow colleagues and managers alike
- Lead with service – we’re an in-house agency! and contribute to an engaged and dynamic corporate culture